Sym Golden Glove Megathread

Stop bumping your thread.

make me :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

Make me as well <3 We need it in this game. Who said that I cant bump this thread?

1 Like

Me bumping this thread to annoy the haters and to give a strict and threatening glance to Blizzard.

2 Likes

Well, here we are again. :smiley:

This guy:

Meanwhile, you bumped it as well, so I guess we should be banned :wink: . Besides, if you dont want something to get attention, ignore it. We want a golden glove for her, and we are not going to give up.

There is a very big difference from posting 7 mins after the most recent one and what the OP does. You know, every day or 2 posting the same/similar message just to get their topic back on the top of the page. More than half of all the posts here are from the OP, and a ton of those just to bump it.

2 Likes

Don’t worry OP, ill be the person to bump it for u this time. Omg no sym gold, blizz must hate all sym mains. How could they possibly ignore us!

2 Likes

No highlight intro at all or gold victory pose for Symmetra again, this anniversary.

1 Like

I’m both shocked and completely unsurprised by this comment at the same time.

1 Like

I try my best, i was very surprised I had to scroll so far down, I thought for sure it would have been bumped already.

1 Like

While youre here, it looks like we only have the weekly to hope for ctf, none this week, maybe but highly unlikely the next 2 weeks. Then event is over.

1 Like

Im a tad annoyed. 3 years of Overwatch and symm doesnt have a pose with her gun. Its so easy to make i could make at least half a dozen poses with her gun in SFM if i wanted.

2 Likes

Woohoo! As usual, everything is the exact same!

Who needs basic things anyway

2 Likes

Heh… So dramatic…

1 Like

Still no reply from Blizzard about making her glove golden. No new poses or highlight intros.

2 Likes

Are we getting a response? Do they have something in the works for her? We need a “yes” or “no” and that would be the end of it. Just a simple yes or no and it would fix this WHOLE thing.

4 Likes

Noted. Thanks.

Oh no, im the topic of the self bump. Btw were you suspended, havent seen you around in a bit.