Give mei her bikini skin!

delet this

Delete your Blizzard account then the OP might consider it.

2 Likes

okay

What about her jet pack

Widow got a bikini skin because she has the body for itā€¦ Meiā€¦ erm not so much :speak_no_evil:

How dare you, are you saying that because Mei is THICCCER than widow she canā€™t get a bikini skin. I hope thatā€™s not what your saying because that would mean you think Torb doesnā€™t deserve one neither and that will not stand.

2 Likes

if torb got a bikini i think i would have to reconsider what game i play :thinking:

Torb 100% wears a banana hammock to the beach.

1 Like

I mean please do just leave if you are offended by what a fictional characters wears, Iā€™m pretty sure this community is already filled to the brim with bigots so we wonā€™t miss you or even know youā€™re gone.
Also bigwoof yeh 100%.

i wasnt aware we were taking this seriously LOL

1 Like

I am, how dare you not want to see torb in a banana hammock.

2 Likes

You know what, Iā€™m not saying anythingšŸ”„

Iā€™m just walking away

Meiā€™s dum t h i c c.

That would be awesome, but what would Reinhardt wear? I canā€™t see his armor as anything beach related

Although, heā€™d make a nice Atlantis Skin

1 Like

Ooooh some Atlantis armor would be pretty cool for Rein

2 Likes

If this is a joke, your a horrible troll adding to the unbearable nonsense we dealt with today

if your serious, this goes back to the tracer butt scandal. Widow is considered a femme-fatal and uses sexuality in her profession which is why she can get away with lude poses and outfits.

this describes it better in detail:
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmLkVtqjf1A

jump to the 12:50 mark if you want the skip the game design knowledge but without it youā€™ll understand less of what heā€™s pointing out.

This is a Teen rated game there are rules and restrictions Blizzard has to abide by, not DOA: beach volleyball.

God youā€™re the kind of person that ruins communities, like this is just a light hearted post and then people like you come in complaining. Wah you made a post that I can choose to not read or reply to and completely ignore but instead I am going to choose to be offended because I have nothing better to do wah. <---- Thatā€™s you, thatā€™s what you are, a big whiny triggered baby.

2 Likes

1st part your right, but this is a board ment for serious discussion toward the game, not reddit.

2nd part is actual knowledge on why this couldnt happen in overwatch.

Wah this is a serious forum guys not reddit where there ISNā€™T a single serious forum on there wah. No youā€™re wrong you wanna be on a serious forum go to the competitive discussion forum, and reddit is far more serious than this forum, unlike here there is post on how to improve, guides on how to play heroes, guides on map awareness, here there is nothing but people complaining about heroes (this includes me, mostly because I want to keep that out of reddit) and people like you just looking to get triggered. Again the op just asked for a mei swimsuit skin not a full nude mei blowing hanzo spray if you think bikinis are to ADULT then wow you donā€™t play other games do you.

EZ CLAP BOI

Real talk, Zen needs a beach makeover too! I want to throw miniature beach balls at my enemies.

5 Likes