Give me Concept art Male Mercy

If the game isn’t canon, let me have fun! Concept Lucio is great! STOP BEING AFRAID BLIZZARD. Male Mercy looked sooo great! Keep literally everything but with a soft gentle black man as the model and voicing it.

“Do you need a doctor?”
“I’ve got you!”
“Heroes never die!”
“I’m not a miracle worker…”
Voiced by Chadwick boseman.

Give me something to love blizzard… Let me have my a.u fun. Let everyone have a.u. fun!??

Alright.

Here you go:

2 Likes

That back looks feminine to me… Just me? ok

I think he meant as an in-game skin

And while that definitely isn’t going to happen (I mean they won’t even give Reaper’s Blackwatch & Soldier 24 skins his pre-Reaper voice despite most of the assets already existing), I wouldn’t mind seeing the suit itself as a costume.

I know. It was just a joke. (He wasn’t specific in his post.)

1 Like

Oh yeah
This more my screaming into the void my desires. And you’re right, skin. Not a new hero.
And they have a lot of things in game not used. Black watch reaper, sugar skull hacked things etc…

Such is fate

I think the only issue would be they look too different to register "oh! That’s Mercy!

Ite definitely not going to happen as a separate person, but maybe they could give Mercy that outfit to wear?

I can’t hear male Mercy’s voice in an image. :triumph::triumph::triumph:

We already have a black male angel though.

Doomfist isn’t a primary healer with “I’ve got you” as a gentle voice line

MALE MERCY SHOULD BE SEEN​:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wrong.

You don’t know his life :triumph: doomfist sings me to sleep with his low smooth voice at night. :sob::sob:

Wait, you ask them to change something in concept art after fully hero was realised?

What gender and skin color gona change in fun in this game??? I dont get people in this game at all.

Yeah… I wanna have fun in male Mercy. Sometimes I wanna be dragon symm. Sometimes I wanna be Dad 76… Sometimes jazzy Lucio… Skins are fun?

I… still dont understand your point at all.

So you say female mercy is not fun because she is female???

I want concept art Male mercy as a skin. But fully through with a new voice actor

I want more fun from a different skin. That doesn’t eliminate current Mercy. :woman_shrugging:t5: I can have both

2 Likes

I get what you want,
I dont get how is that supposed to make game fun.

1 Like

“Weird flex but okay.”

2 Likes

I want a new skin. It changes how I feel as I play sometimes. Otherwise, why have anything other than defaults? Skins can be fun for some. I’m part of that some