Give McCree a 6 seconds stun too

Enough with the stuns already. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tracer says hi.

20 chars

2 Likes

That’s fine but his gun now does 35 damage to characters that are within stun range of him.

10 second cd to 8 second cd would be nice

Comparing a single target, melee stun to a ranged, AOE stun. Not the smartest move on your part.

While I do agree that MCcree needs changes, lets not bring Baguette into the discussion.

No, just…no. 20 Characters

Yeah but brigitte can’t two tap everyone that isnt a tank

Then make that the shield bash stuns all people around…
And make the melee weapon has + 100% range (i am not even asking unlimited range as mccree!!! xDDD)

Yeah but Brigitte doesn’t have to put herself in any actual danger to utilize her stun either.

Mccree stun is fine. He just needs 2 more ammo maybe. Also minor buff for deadeye like %10 dmg reduction during ult or something. Actually Mccree most balanced hero in the game. I just dont like 6 ammo. Everybody can spam freely but Mccree should careful with his ammo all time not fair tho

Her 155 damage combo basically makes it an insta kill for any hero at 200hp. She only has to hit you twice prior to make it an instant kill.

"Let’s remove all healers, tanks, stun heroes, and abilities. Also, let’s make it where the only three heroes are Soldier 76, Reaper, and Tracer.

Because this game is a FPS."

The absolute state of DPS mains, everybody.

1 Like

Please no. McCree can flashbang, FtH, or flashbang heandshot. Brigitte has to put two abilities on cooldown and has a maximum potential of 155 damage while McCree has 295. Yes you could argue that its harder to hit but he has more damage output and potential.

2 Likes

I’m with you, it’s easier to get kills with Flash Bang vs Shield Bash which only gets kills when you have your team to back you up.

crayolas? I guess I’m not surprised that you’re young enough to be playing with them still. Lemme know when you’ve grown up a little sport, and we’ll talk again :slight_smile:

But his primary fire and SKILL.

Brigitte cant delete you in a sec though, doesnt crit , this argument makes no sense, brigitte and mccree are completely different

they need to remove the mcree headbob its just a dumb mechanic when you buff characters to give more mobility like hanzo

No McCree stun is way more infuriating than brigs

1 Like

no xd

20 characters.