Give Bastion Roadhog healing

Sentry now gets a buff that makes it do more damage at range.

And at closer ranges it still kills most heroes.

Yea… But my aim means next to nothing, Since at five meters a genji can say hello, and probably Emote without fear nowadays. -.- I Get fed up with the amount of players who will run DIRECTLY At me, when they realize i’m there… And yet, Even though i was able to set up and everything, i’m dead before i get rid of 50% Of their health.

You should be able to kill a genji (that doesn’t reflect)
At 30+ meters without any problems.

Yeah, you will miss a lot of shots, but you have such a large ammount of ammo that you can just spray in his direction.

At 5 meters he is dead the moment you hit fire.

Sarcasm aside, People walk all over Bastion…

Something needs to be done, And not just a “Range tweak” When a Raodhog walks towards me without ANY Reason to back off, And i hold the shoot button for over five seconds, The guy needs to die.

Headshots would make Tanks give Bastion a bit of space.

plz, bastion+double shield is more cancer than pharmercy, he become even more cancer with the coming damage falloff buff.

Not in Plat and up.

Not for over a year, And not even before then, bud.

I don’t know the range you are thinking about. But as an example.
Given you are bastion on the highground at the start of dorado. (the one above the large health pack)
If a hog walks up the main road, where the payload goes, you instantly melt him.

Raody can easily land a hook from there…
(I Say this only because if i see there’s a Bastion doing that exact strat, i swap to roady… ;-;)

Bastion just lacks the firepower he needs, to deny areas effectively.

Roadhogs hook had a range of 20 meters.
That is 15 meters before bastions falloff.

Roadhog only had 600 health, no armor.
And bastion does 450 dps at that range.

Now with the buff bastion will do 225 dps at max range.

You cannot possibly believe that a Bastion would hit every single bullet at that range…

I’m not here to argue over this, friend. o-o
Sorry if i gave you the wrong impression or something?

All i know is, Bastion is made of wet cardboard, and shoots water.

I am just saying that at 35 meters or closer you should hit enough shots to kill a roadhog waking towards you before he can close the gap and use his hook, If you are in the right position.

If you set up in a bad position, the hog can sneak up on you, and therefore hook you. But in that case, the bastion deserves to get hooked.

In my 100 hours of playing this hero, i attempted to learn every good spot to set up…

Now, none of them work.

None of them.

Not one.

1 Like

The jump at the first poknt on Gibraltar.
The ship in the hangar on Gibraltar.
The highground near the third point on Gibraltar.
The bridge at the last point on Gibraltar.

All of them still work.

Unless the enemy have a Widow, Hanzo, Junkrat, Pharah…

May i list more?

1 Like

Pharah and junkrat won’t be a problem.

Hanzo and widow will.

If every bullet lands… And that won’t happen, even on a Roadhog at 30 meters.

Bastion's real damage output (kinda) Here’s some damage statistics on Bastion. His DPS on Roadhog will be a bit higher, but not by all that much, Roadhog is only a little bit bigger than a training bot, and he’ll be moving too…

2 Likes

Whats the point of 300 health? He IS 300 health so that number is just redundant.

It gives him a full heal.
You can get down to one health, then instantly fill back up.

Less and you would sometimes start fight nr. 2 with less than full health.

More and you would need to see how balanced it would be, as you could heal through some heavy damage over time.

• Bastion’s hit-box now shrinks during Self-Repair.
  • Bastion gains 15% additional damage resistance during Self-Repair in Recon mode.
  • Bastion’s Configuration: Tank transformation time decreased fro 1.5 seconds to 1 second.
  • Bastion’s Configuration: Tank now moves 10% faster.

How I might change Bastion. ^^

The shrinking hitbox would be quite a big problem, unless the whole model in game shrinks.
As his head wouldn’t be in the same place anymore.

Having the healing only provide damage resistance during recon wouldn’t do much for him, as his main utility comes from sentry, where he can’t move.

The tank time is a good change. As for the movement speed, i don’t know.