Gingerbread Bastion Is 1 Gold?

Is it supposed to cost only 1 gold?

idk just got it, is mine now
they cant take it away

1 Like

Lol, that’s kinda my thoughts. But I’m worried they’ll still charge more if it is a mistake.

yes its meant to only be 1.

1 Like

I won’t be surprised if it is a bug. Similar thing happened with the endorsement rewards.

Edit: apparently is intended thing

1 Like

It’s intentional, they said so on their Twitter. I just find this very weird

2 Likes

wait? are they trying to slowly restore faith or something? Or did they sell so many genji skins they thought they would give out a freebie.

1 Like

No, they made an official thread about it

1 Like

Sad. And I was so hyped about benefiting from their failure.

3 Likes

lol, seriously. I had to double, triple and quadruple assure myself to click it. The store bugs really has a hold on me.

1 Like

Probably an error in shop but it doesnt matter lets go free-ish skin

If it makes you feel better. I have 70k gold gun points because of their screw up. I can retire from competitive and STILL get every gold gun until Overwatch 3 when they switch the monetization model to a subscription based service.

why cant it just be free, for the holidays?

2 Likes

Who knows, they might give us something better on Christmas Day like they did with the Loot Boxes back then.

Maybe they’d need to update the client and push a new patch out, which is troublesome when you factor fixed wait periods on the console side (which PC players have to wait through too because of crossplay.)

So it’s easier to shove it into the store at the lowest price possible (store like didn’t have the 0 coin price option.)