Getting Tracer Spray and Owl tokens

I’ve been watching twitch streams and the youtube streams trying to get Tracer sprays and OWL league tokens and I’ve gotten neither. I watched the OWL games when they ran live, when the tokens never came I didn’t think nothing of it, but having watched several streams and recieved 0 indications regarding if I’m close to getting her sprays, I figured it was best to just come here. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Hey there,

Reading over what’s happening I think the only problem would be the viewing medium. Has to be a Live Stream on the OWL website or OWL mobile application. More information on missing OWL tokens here.

Make sure to login, and disable any ad blocker or noscript services when viewing! These can make the website unable to register your presence. It can’t give drops to folks that don’t exist!

Hope the info helps. Cheers!

1 Like

Original Post:

To follow up on Kaldraydis,

Twitch is a different platform for only the Tracer Comic Challenge rewards. If you are earning no rewards at any given time, try unlinking and relinking your Twitch account to your Blizzard account to resolve most issues.

Please note there is a known bug with earning the final reward from this promotion (Tier 3/6 Hours) affecting all players.

1 Like

I tried un-linking and re-linking my Twitch and Blizzard account, now it doesn’t want to connect through Twitch.

Still having issues with not getting the last Sprays for the Tracer challenge.

4 Likes

I tried to un-link and link my twitch and blizzard account but it wont let me link them again.

3 Likes

same with me it wont let me reconnect to twitch even though overwatch said it is connected twitch dose not

2 Likes

I’ve tried that but Twitch will not let me re-link the two accounts

1 Like

I’m having an issue. I received the rewards for watching 2 hours, and 4 hours, Twitch says I received the reward for 6 hours but I’ve logged into OW since then and it shows that I have not received the 6 hour rewards. I logged off both twitch and closed my Battlenet game launcher and closed OW and let it sit for several hours, Still no sign of the rewards. I even kept watching Twitch streams for several more hours to see if there was a hitch there. How do I get my earned rewards in OW that Twitch says I have earned?

2 Likes

I’ve also had this exact issue, where twitch says I have Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 of the drops, but in game I’m missing the tier 3 drops and unlinking and relinking doesn’t do anything. And as a side note after trying to unlink and relink a second time it now refuses to let me relink twitch with my blizzard account so, please fix this?

when i had this same issue i went to the forums for solutions and when i disconnected my battle.net from my twitch account and then tried to reconnect them it kept getting a failed to connect message.
i even tried the clear website data and cookies trick and i still get this failed to connect message.
i hope this bug gets fixed soon cause this is aggravating.

1 Like

None of the aforementioned tips help me get OWL tokens. Believe me, I’ve tried every single tip. I think there’s something wrong with the system itself and not the viewer. I’ve had this issue for the past MONTH but with no clear sign of resolving the problem.

I’m also having the same issue with collecting the final reward for the Twitch Drop Rewards. I’ve watched over 6 hours of Overwatch streams, and all the rewards are showing in my Twitch Drops Inventory.

I’ve tried unlinking my Twitch account from my Blizzard account, and now I can’t relink it.

2 Likes

I’ve unlinked my account, however I can’t link my account back up for some reason.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat as most replies here. I can’t relink my Blizzard account to Twitch after unlinking it.

Edit:

I’ve tried multiple combinations of troubleshooting steps including:

• Removing the link from my Blizzard Account Settings > Connections first.
  • Incognito mode.
  • Using multple browsers (Desktop and mobile Chrome, Edge, IE)
  • Logging out from every device and browser along with clearing cache and cookies.
  • Heck, even making a new Twitch account.

Nothing worked.

1 Like

Same here. Didn’t get the third drop in OW even though Twitch said I got it. Unlinked and now it won’t re-link.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I apologize for the issue regarding not being able to relink the account. Please note, I only suggested as an option for the case of not earning any rewards whatsoever, and do not believe the unlink/relink will help with earning the tier 3 reward in any capacity (that is a different bug Blizzard is looking into).

In any case, I will see if Blizzard is looking into this problem as well.

3 Likes

I’m having the relinking issue as well
I just hope those that are affected get sorted

2 Likes

yeah it’s super annoying… i can’t connect them at all either… i want the sprays argh

Another person here having a problem with the third tier of sprays. I’ve already watched about 16 hours of streams, got the first two without issue, and the third set is not showing up in my Twitch notifications or my OW hero gallery. Is there any ETA on when this is going to be corrected, or at least an answer about whether you’re going to have to watch ANOTHER 2 hours of streams to get it once its fixed, or if it’s going to be awarded retroactively to all the people that aren’t getting it after 6 hours?

Okay, so I couldn’t reconnect on my phone, but I was able to reconnect on my laptop. Maybe its a moble thing.