Getting Punished for a bug

Overwatch keeps randomly crashing with the “Rendering Device Lost” error, and it’s annoying because I can’t make any rhyme or reason out of when it happens, it feels purely random. Some days I won’t crash at all, sometimes I’ll crash 3 times in the span of a couple minutes. I never used to have this problem, and I’ve tried every fix I can physically find online, and none of them work, but now on the main menu I see on the bottom left I may be penalized if I keep leaving matches early, but I’m not leaving early, your game keeps kicking me out of them.

Having same issue, they blame it on our PC’s though…

Recommend first check out this guide for resolving any common issues with RDL errors.

Of course, if nothing helps, strongly consider starting a web ticket and include your system files so that Blizzard can quickly learn about your computer and see if any specific troubleshooting can be provided to resolve this issue.

You mean the guide that blames our PC for a problem that only happens on one game which never happens at any other time when the PC is on or with any other game?

I have seen it, yes.