Getting banned/suspended for game bug to not let you in

So i got home from work wanted to play some comp games as tank and when i tried it would say i was entering a game for approximately 3 minutes, never put me in the game, then tells me i was inactive and got suspended

4 Likes

Yes this happend to me but i was banned for season and i wqnt to know how it can be reversed

1 Like

I was loading into a game of Competetivd and then it had an enterimg.game t3xt on my screen for about 10 mins then i restarted my.game then after.i see i got banned for whole.season i didn’t evem get suspended or penalty can you pls.fix this my name is ZERQ#21527

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.