Get Rid Of Role-Q

No you wouldnt, you just want to tell lies about FAKE Open Queue not existing.

Nope every point you made is wrong already stated why

I ask one final time that accusations that I am a liar cease immediately

1 Like

except the points arent wrong, and I have already stated why

since this side conversation has devolved more or less into “yes I did” “no you didnt” “yes I did” etc, I won’t be responding to it further

1 Like

I ask one final time that you stop lying about the existence of FAKE Open Queue.

But so many DPS mains were saying how they’re totally okay with having longer queues if it means “balanced” team.

Say what? That there’s throwers and ticket farmers who just play tank and support as fast queue DPS? Yeah, nothing new.

why don’t you just keep to open queue instead of throwing games for those who prefer role q…all for a measly box…

a rewards is a reward no mater how light view them like daily quest, you dont do them because you enjoy them. You don’t think ppl would hang around alot in arcade if you didn’t get boxes its the same thing but for 1 game instead of 3 sets of 3 wins.

obvious troll attempt but I’ll bite because there are others who will take this serious and may agree with you…

play OQ instead of RQ

Nah role queue lead to more balanced games now instead of 4 dps flankers playing tracer genji cree and doomfist When playing you only get a cree and genji dying so it’s still winable 4v6