Get rid of Mercy’s wings

Those wings look stupid and corny. How does she even fly with them? How do they even propel her upwards? Being able to ‘glide’ with them is something that’s realistically barely possible, so actually flying with them is outrageous and completely immersion-breaking, compared to things such as Genji summoning a dragon or Tracer having a portable time-machine.

I suggest the following: Give Mercy a totally awesome jetpack instead of some flimsy wings. It’ll look so much better on her.

Also, as another suggestion; give her cat ears and a tail.

“Why?” You may ask?

You see, in addition to the jetpack, turning Mercy into a cat-girl has two pros:

1: She will carry on the legacy of jetpack cat, the hero we never got. She shall be the new jetpack cat… in a way.

2: Everyone loves Mercy. Everyone loves cat-girls. Combine those two things and what do you get? The greatest, most popular hero this game has ever seen.

I can assure you, battle.net forums, turning Mercy into a cat-girl is crucial to the survival of this game.

16 Likes

Why, just why, why does this exist.

46 Likes

I blame Wabba for making me read this :skull:

i disagree about the wing compaint… but i am in favour of giving her a catgirl skin… hell i am in favor of giving all the females a catgirl skin lol!

Hell i wish we could play as the dilongoo cat versions of all heros!

like who would not like to play as doomfish?!

Catify everything! :cat:

4 Likes

i think the “cat-girl” suit would be better on sombra, dam i can just imagine it now…all the curves and glistening…

yea im perverted…

1 Like

could work with Birgitta too… she is the crazy catlady anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought cat-boys are all the hype now?

3 Likes

I am in favour of that too lol reaper would be freaking funny X3

Reaper :(deadpan) meow… i’m a cat… NOW DIE! DIE! DIE! SO NO ONE REMEBER THIS!

OP needed to complain about Mercy and couldn’t come up with anything else I guess.

This is actually cursed… go grab your bible kids…

1 Like

surprising they usually just start the 5000nth anti-super jump thread because hey if the previous 4999 one didn’t change things then surely attempt nr 5000 will do it… because some how the devs must not have heard of this before…

that is what they usually do… i have to applaude the OP for being somewhat original at least…

Also i generally approve of anyone in favour of more catgirls… the solution to all problems is always more cats and catgirls… no matter what the problem is…

Mercy has wings
Everyone: Ok, cool
Mercy uses them to actually go up in the sky
Everyone: THAT’S ILLEGAL!

6 Likes

So you’re telling me, in this FPS, having a character with wings breaks your immersion, but a literal catgirl does not?

lmao wut

1 Like

It’s clearly a joke come on

it has to be funny to be a joke.

4 Likes

Oh damn, ok then, that guy did not deserve that burn

¯\ _ (ツ)_ /¯

2 Likes

catgirls are super immersive ! the more the better!

He has a point, what can I say?

With this logic, maybe we just delete all of Overwatch?

3 Likes