Get ready to predownload Overwatch 2 guys! (Started)

I just got it. Finnaly

Cant wait! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ill just predownload before i head to work in the am on the 4th. It’ll be done by the time i get back after work.

1 Like

Just got it woo! :slight_smile:
Only a 22GB download for me though.

I have it its 00:58 in poland so im going sleep and when i wake up it will be ready so just wait to premiere after downloading

1 Like

Pre-download is now live for all PC players with a valid Overwatch license

Apologies for the delay, and we’ll see you on 10/4.

I’ll be the one fighting you for Kiriko :fox_face:

23 Likes

thanks andy have a nice day

1 Like

Not even blizzard believes that spin.

For better or worse, OCT 4 is OW2 RELEASE. This is their “first impression” and lots of us are underwhelmed so far.

1 Like

GG CRAIG TY FOR THE UPDATE xD

How much extra space do you need. It’s telling me my hard drive is full but not how much space is required

how do we know if its updated yet? checking for updates says no updates available.
trying to figure out if it updated without me knowing?

There’s a little download at the bottom.

15 Likes

99kbs download LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Hello AndyB!

good to see you alive huehuehuhue

have a great work week

1 Like

obrigado

20characters

6 Likes

Remove the bandwidth limit in your battlenet download settings, it’ll go up to 25-50mb/s.

2 Likes

Fine you can have her on attack. I get her on defense.

1 Like

Hi Andy, as a community manager, are you providing any feedback to your team about what the community is going through in regards to paying $20 per legendary skin? We understand the need for monetization but this is just outrageously greedy. If the skins were $5-$10 we would feel more supportive of the new direction.

3 Likes

It’s understandable, and it’s not like it was that long of a delay. Thanks for keeping us updated. :3