Get ready to predownload Overwatch 2 guys! (Started)

now why should they do that… it’s just a bit delayed… sometimes patch updates are like that. they wouldn’t just delay it for DAYS.

imagine what will happen at launch

Me whos on console :smiling_face_with_tear:

Close to 30mins after the time Blizz gave us and I still got nothing

almost 30 min still nothing there

Still no preload yet, aye.

2 Likes

Nothing here but I wouldn’t think about it too much. It was bugged the last 2 times anyway.

Why so toxic?

7 Likes

This is really ridiculous how we are checking every 10 minutes whether we can make it predownload when it won’t be playable for a few more days anyway. :smiley:

2 Likes

well since i live outside US so 50gb is big and my country doesn’t have high speed internet like US people

US’ speeds aren’t even fast compared to the rest of the world.

10mbps is fast as US internet ?

flashbacks to half life: alyx preloading

what happened ? this is first time i heard it

bro where the pre download at???

thats so cool, i love downloading a game only to wait 4 days before being allowed to play. so cool!

1 Like

Then don’t download it?

4 Likes

anyone know how long the predownload will be available? also if i just leave my pc on while i go to work, with bnet open will it autodownload it

idek cause it’s been an hr now and nobody can still download it

Not at 360 fps, which Nvidia is pushing as the esports standard. In fact OW2 is already increasing the framerate cap further to 600 fps, to account for eventual 500 MHz displays. :sweat_drops:

Obviously many players don’t care about these framerates, but the point is that with the game moving more in an esports direction, Blizz is likely encouraging specs that promote higher fps and lower system latency.

Sooooooooo where is the pre load? im on pc, bought the thing and have OW1 since release. Is it me or we cant do it yet?