(Get paid to play)Attention Silver and Bronze players

Do you love playing overwatch? Can you consistently play 3 days a week for 4 hours? Do you want to climb with a team of like minded individuals?

DO you want to get paid to climb in the game you love?

If you answered yes to all of these questions we would like to formally invite you to our tryouts this Friday at 8:00PM EST.

We are currently looking for every role. Emphasis on commitment to play. We’re looking for players who want to climb in competitive over the long haul.

How do I join? 20 min

1 Like

Would love to be part of this.

1 Like

We will be looking for more players tomorrow just leave your battle tag in a post here I will add you and message you tomorrow.

Same for you no skill

Feel free to add me FuxAche#2242

1 Like

I am interested, been playing for 14 seasons and play roughly 10 matches a day. Battle tag is gobble#11427.

Okay added you. We’re playing today at 4:00 PM PST today. Lmk if you can come.

I would be interested, I play more than that regularly now. Will there be more tryouts? shaungudgud#1168

Yeah but nothing too serious we’re more just trying to see who shows up consistently and trying to grow. I’ll add you and shoot you some details

Hello: Interested as well to join depends also on time zone during which you play. If you can add me in and provide the details thanks and stay safe…

Interested, Paroxysm#11172

SCRATCHED#11778

Sorry it’s delayed I missed your reply I still hope I could participate

Hey scratched currently we have a full roster. If you would like to join our discord for up and coming opportunities. Discord.gg/rqgkdcqS