Get kicked once a night

I get kicked from the servers once a night. Get the message that it can’t connect to servers, but i’m able to log right back on and rejoin the match. Sometimes that’s enough to cause a loss because i’m just not there for 60 seconds when it loads again. It happens randomly…sometimes in my first game, sometimes in my 10th. Drivers all updated, router and all. Also, I’m a network engineer, so I’ve been running checks…it’s NOT the network.

1 Like

Same here. posted this topic 2 days ago an no responses. I do not have a fix but just wanted you to know you are not alone. Exact same thing is happening to me.

1 Like

I have same problem. I have this problem on two different internet provider in two different countries(and computers, one system is 3600g with intregrated video, second system is ryzen 2600 + 2060 super). I think may be it’s my game settings??? Idk

I get disconnected at least once per day - this morning it happened while doing a character swap. Cannot rejoin match but the funny thing is I can still type in chat. End up getting a ban from comp because of it

Blizzard support was no help. On 1gbps fiber from AT&T

1 Like

This started for me a few days ago. Instant disconnection, not slow running.

If you notice a connection around the same time, or after the same amount of playing, it might be the IP release on your modem or router.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.