Geoff appreciation thread

But it is completely unrelated to his mines.

Im so thankful that your working on Overwatch! You’ve made WoW one hell of an experience!

2 Likes

Not the point. Blizzard gave a 2nd mine to Junkrat so he could have mobility. Well of course thats not what they use it for and use it to damage heroes. That combined with the previous nade was to much and made him overpowered and way to opressive as all he did was spam mine/nade and dead heroes. Blizzard wanted him to have some form of aim. Take the second mine away then, and he can have his previous nade?

It is the point
His mines and his grenades are completely unrelated to each other. HIs grenades weren’t the issue.

you forgot to add the /s at the end of the post

Overwatch is about Hero Switching.
If a team is turtling a choke and attackers are not able to get through it. Wouldn’t the philosophy of the game dictate to choose a Hero to help your team break the choke?

Rant Or is the Philosophy, We don't want to give Symmetera a "Useful" Ability her Niche is "Useless abilities". Why is that so hard to understand? We can't have every hero have useful abilities. Then Genji's pickrate would drop!

If you watch OWL matches they don’t even guard chokes.
:triumph:

• Hanamura teams stand on the roof of the building by objective.

• In London they stand on the top building behind objective.

• In Volksaya they standing at the objective.

Chokes are almost always avoided in Pro play anyway.
:sob:

Symmetera is about as powerful as a baby with cute wool fluffy mittens.

https://i.imgur.com/VP3oqqu.jpg

Which is why her pickrate has been 1% or less for 3 consecutive years.

Then you got the whole other issue of teammates using it as an invulnerability, unless they stay at the entrance for the duration of the teleporting sequence.

I want to say hi to cool devs

Jeff read this thread once, and never touched it again
if he really listened to us, Archives wouldn’t be full of repeat or lackluster skins

1 Like

Its geoff First of all and he’s in charge of hero balance I doubt he has any input whatsoever on skins and artwork

1 Like

I’m so sad you didn’t get more attention/appreciate for this comment. It’s gold.

World of Warcraft. Lich King was the PRIME of that game. I simply cannot say thank you enough for Wrath of the Lich King. Even from Burning Crusade, into Wrath it was a fun expanse with a lot going on. The good old pubs of Dalaran so everyone could have chilled for a nice glass of RP brew there, it was fun memories and all a great time in life there in Northerend. tosses out the pony keg :stuck_out_tongue:

I miss the OLD days of Wintergrasp completely filled to the brim of players and EVERYONE going. Those are what I miss MOST!! 'KEEP UR FEET ON THE GROUND!"

1 Like

I would honestly revert Junkrat back to a 0.3 or 0.25 projectile size, and reduce it to 0.2 upon hitting a surface. This would still accomplish the goal of nerfing spam and rewarding direct hits if that is what you guys wish to do.

Sincerely,

-Snake

this is some good satire, i like it

i am so excited for rein buffs

not the notification i was expecting…

inb4 someone yells at you for saying “buff”

lol i have like 400 hours on him you have to play him agro this will make it way better for my play style im just now playing comp again after 2 years because im excited for the changes but no tank likes the wait at choke for a pick play style and the game has way to much dmg for that now im going to be attacked i can feel it lol

So this was brought back… eh it a good thread

So Echo huhh? :smiley: Yes i am from Master Ian Gamer’s Echo video :smiley: I mean i like the idea but can you guys give us more hit-scan supports and tanks pls? So more DPS players would find these roles more interesting.

y’know i always had this conspiracy theory that Geoff was the good guy but nobody listened to him and as a tragic ironic twist he got scapegoated by the community

am i making sense? idk tbh