Genji's GM pick rate is higher than Brigitte

i’m pretty sure mercy was and still is one of the most popular heroes in the game, even after her nerfs

You don’t even know what “F-tier” means. At least try to comprehend the meaning of terms before you try, and fail, to use them.

The f-tier heroes are Bastion, Sombra, Mei, Echo, and Reaper.

Extremely low pick rates, and purely negative win-rates. Nobody is picking them, and when they do they lose meaning these heroes aren’t even viable as niche picks.

That is F-tier.

Genji has never even been close to F-tier. He isn’t even capable of telling us what the F-tier smells like because he’s too far away to so much as catch a whiff of it when he’s down-wind on a hot day. And that was before the buffs.

3 Likes

i have a theory theyre testing the waters with Hypercarry being a role.
Instead of playing around Tanks, gives the option of playing around Hypercarries.

I hope this isnt the case though, Hypercarries are anti-fun if you ask me.

1 Like

I think this applies to pretty much all of those options and they’ll never buff brig. They don’t buff supports, and they’ll only nerf Genji when they can’t blame his powerlevel on supports or tanks.
They’ll probably nerf Ana’s Nano to see if that’s why Genji’s powerful before they actually nerf a DPS.

Why would they? They’ve done what Genji one-tricks wanted - nerfed Genji counters and buffed Genji. GameBalanced.jpg

1 Like

Oh no, a damage dealer with a skill cap has a higher pick rate than HURR DURR ME LEFT CLICK ENEMY

Genji’s mains when buffs were announced : “These buffs won’t change anything, his pick rate will merely budge”

Genji is now sitting on a pick rate of 8,9%.

1 Like

His counters keep getting nerfed and are way worse at countering him now.

Hey my friends who care about gm stats can you please start talking about reaper?

as it should be . brig has been the meta for 2 years now, genji hasn’t been a meta for 3 years.

genji does not require skill right now

This is such an exaggeration. He still gets countered just the same in my games. I also see streamers getting countered the same also.

He will not be nerfed. This is Blizz. Genji is XOXOXO for them.

Genji has officially hit over 10% pickrate in both GM and diamond.

Surpassing Ana’s pickrate and only continues to climb.

2 Likes

What’s that? Someone complaining about Genji meta?
Do you honestly want to go back to Doomfist Reaper?
It doesn’t matter what state this game is in, people will always find something to whine about.

At least Reaper have a lot of counter and don’t one shot you and isn’t that nimble since his skills are slow…

while Genji… well doesn’t have counters anymore.

Genji’s pick- and winrate out of 17 playable DPS heroes is straight up insane.

3 Likes

Blizzard is many things, and slow to nerf favourites is one of them, but… make no mistake, they do eventually get around to it, and the longer they are OP, the more… brutal the fix is.

And that worries me, and it should but seemingly doesn’t worry the Genji mains.

1 Like

yeah so are we gonna see some genji nerfs?
just like brig? cause she got nerfed because she did beter then other support. genji does better then other dps now sop where is his nerf?

Blizzard can, and does take their sweet time sometimes. I EXPECT the nerf will happen post this set of OWL.