Genji reload time

It takes foreeeeever to reload ! Genji animation is so slow

As a mobile hero it should be faster (less than a second 0.65 like doomfist bullets maybe), not a real buff but some quality of life

what’s your opinion ?

8 Likes

This would be a pretty big buff, and to be honest, I don’t think he needs this buff.

2 Likes

Genji doesn’t need ANY kind of buff. His reload is fine.

10 Likes

This is not true at all. All the reloads vary

2 Likes

in fact maybe it is not the reload time but the animation that seems to last 3 sec,

They should speed up the animation maybe because it feels very uncomfortable

Gengo is fine, don’t bring his name up in the forums or you will find a toxic group of support mains who want him deleted suddenly attacking you from all sides.

3 Likes

I think his reload is fine. Especially since it reloads during blade now.

1 Like

hahaha ok i see, sorry first time posting ; )p

1 Like

I saw that and figured I’d warn you, I get what you mean though his reload does seem slow but it’s one of his weaknesses that will never get changed.

You’re right!

https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Property:Reload_time

Guess I learned something new today.

1 Like

orisa and torb reload slower

roadhog feels very slow to reload, but the problem is that he is constantly reloading. not like reaper, reaper has 8 bullets and reloads with his abilities.
at least now whole hog can reload.

lucio reloas faster, and with the ammofree boop, it feels much better than before

with all that new counter heroes, maybe it could happen !

I play a lot a different heroes and it feels way worse on genji

1 Like

No way! If anything they should give him falloff.

2 Likes

no Genji Main i know its very hard to accept for you but Genji doesnt need any Buffs he is finally in a balanced state

2 Likes

yes true, but on character like roadhog and reaper you can understand that big shot bullets needs a longer reload time than quick shuriken

If anything Genji would be nerfed if it wasn’t for being the most popular hero and they don’t want the backlash from it, but thankfully it wouldn’t be a huge nerf

Doesn’t nerf to ne nerfed at all, got a lot of new counters recently (Moira then Brigitte…)

But the point here is the endless reload time ; )