Genji powershift idea was good in Exp card :D

LET’S GOOOO

5 Likes

Ayyy LETSSSS GOOOOOOO

3 Likes

I was looking for your post haha. Glad you’re happy with it

5 Likes

I’m honestly just waiting for all the Genji haters that said “oh, if he was bad he’d get a buff” to see this lmao

9 Likes

Wait, theres an EXC right now?!?

1 Like
1 Like

Wait what happened?.

This is the end for me folks, 29dmg shurikens has been achieved and they took some power away from his ult. This is the end of NaniOWO on the forums now with genji threads…

Salutes

11 Likes

I am just glad that it was an actual power shift that weakened his ultimate for a better base kit damage.

3 Likes

29 damage shurikens

110 damage ult

I just feel like this makes no difference whatsoever cuz 120+50 (dash) is powerful but what brakes it is that damage +50% nano, in which 110+50 is still wiping 200 hps with this amount anyway. I would downgrade the damage even further like 80 or something but give him a alternate fire to the ult aswell like flying green firestrike slashes. (possibly a tiny bit faster swing speed too to compensate)

2 Likes

Me sitting here staring in disbelief at the Moira “buff”

9 Likes

This is a rare all around good experimental card.

I am really happy that Moira got a buff and a nice one for self healing.

it prevents slash + dash in nano blade on 240 hp heroes

1 Like

Can you outline which situations 29 damage shurikens changes breakpoints for genji again? I saw it on a post you made a long time ago but I can’t remember. What combos does this make viable to kill Squishies now?

gee, now reaper doom torb and bastion are safe… The problem with genji is that he either wipes the floor with his ult or is complete mediocre outperformed by many in his normal. Give him more damage to primary 29 or even 30 but remove the easy team killing potencial from his ult.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea, if the TTK on normal blade is the same. They could lower the damage to 80 and give him 0.6s recovery, so that it kills the same in vanilla but nanoblade is nerfed

5 Likes

so basically the Genji “change of power” doesn’t really effect anything unless you play Reaper… or tanks everyone else is still gonna die to nanoblade lol

Nothing really changed here so it’s just a huge buff to him

5 Likes

This is really similar to an idea I had for him and I’ve wanted less power in blade for more power in base kit for a while now. So I’m curious to see if it works out for him lol.

1 Like