Genji nerfs not live?

Am i tripping or did the genji nerfs go live and they retracted it back again. Like i tried him out on practice range and he can still one shot so i dont know what blizzard is up to but like why? Just why?

Also there was on the patch notes tab on the main menu a line that mentioned the genji nerfs but now it disappeared.

1 Like

That.

He doesnt one shot though, he can quickly combo but not one shot.

1 Like

The nerfs simply didnt went live cause of bugs. It literally says it on the thread what one of the devs or someone posted earlier.

I swear most of you people just wanna complain about anything & not have patience at all… Geez.

2 Likes

There were some issues with it

3 Likes

Insta kills xd. Is almost the same

I was making this thread to ask why.

I swear most of you people dont read the whole thing at all.

1 Like

There were issues with the patch that created some (game-breaking?) bugs, so they had to remove the entire patch until it’s fixed.

1 Like

You have to hit all 3 shuriken headshots and a dash/melee to do so (now its just with a dash with the nerf) which is difficult to pull off in a real game.

Its not even that though, i mean yeah he can chunk your life down but its not like he presses or holds a singular button to drop your hp from 200 to 0. Im not defending it but its just false to say its an instant kill or a shot because both of those are the same thing, and hes gotta land two m2 with a dash on something not recieving healing in order to kill it. Its not a doomfist punch or widow or hanzo headshot. Im not complaining about them either but please dont spread falsified information.

Happens in the same amount of time so might as well be a one shot

Hopefully soon

20 chars

1 Like

Junkrat can do the same with m1+mine are you going to say thats the same equivalent?

What im getting at here is you are stating something false to increase the amount of bias that is already heavy in population wise within the forums. It is not constructive and only further divides and creates toxicity. Which im very sure is against the community guidelines set forth by blizzard for the forums.

1 Like

How am I breaking forum rules and creating toxicity by saying taking someone from full to dead in a split second might as well be the considered the same as a one shot? It’s just my opinion very relevant to the topic, You know- what people usually give on forums… You’re really stretching there. And yes junkrat can do the same thing, so? Different heroes have different kits.

yeah i thought i was going crazy, i saw the patch notes in live with date 28-07 with the genji nerf in it and abit later they were gone, guess they want to give genji some more op time, again GG blizz …

I guess something went wrong with the update patch.

There was also some bugs with Brig as well, I guess they have to fix that too.