Genji is below orisa and bastion in GM

https://i.gyazo.com/4c359df14367de1f7c644ca51da7b829.png
Yes. We literally reached that stage. One of the most popular heroes just dipped below bastion in GM. Genjis GM pickrate in QP is 4.77%, so clearly people want to play him, but can’t.

And I don’t care about his pickrate in gold. Any hero works in gold. Literally any. Actually, any hero is super strong in gold. Again, it doesn’t matter.

Just give him 29 damage shurikens already. That is all.

14 Likes

But does Sombra work in gold? Be honest with me now.

The irony is I could carry easier with her in gold than Genji, so sad.

13 Likes

Leave him there. He deserves it :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

What’s sad is genji used to have a HUGE playerbase in GM from the last few years. This either shows just how bad he is, or all his mains just gave up on him. IIRC shadder2k, cavalry, necros and a few others just play other better heroes

7 Likes

I won’t lie, this might have to do with his bad stigma after the past while of him being bad. But below bastion? Hell no his stigma is not THAT bad…

And dive isn’t even bad. Dive has been on the rise as winston/dva sit around the 3-5% pick rate range (36-60% of GM games). But other DPS are just better picks like McCree, tracer, echo, pharah, doom, ashe, hanzo, etc

4 Likes

Having a McCree in every game can’t be great for our little cyborg.

8 Likes

I mean, you could say the same thing about doomfist, pharah, junk, echo etc, but they’re all still doing ok.

2 Likes

Lasted longer than I thought he would

Even then, mccree counters pharah, doom, and junk pretty hard yet theyre picked around 4 times as much as he is in GM

5 Likes

No, Doomfist is unplayable because McMenace is around. Just ask my top 500 buddies in the Doom discord.

2 Likes

I have no idea what u r talking about. According to forum folk Genji is in a great spot right now.

Idk if sarcasm but Doom is doing better than Genji (in GM) despite being plagued by bugs.

7 Likes

Inb4 the support mains call it shopped and or say overbuff isnt 1000% accurate despite all arguments being based around it

As a Zen one trick, I can formerly initiate this conversation for you. Ahem… Overbuff is fake news.

2 Likes

But double jump…that uhh makes him hard to hit right? So he’s fine…of course

9 Likes

Why does nobody bring up this fact for the same like 5 heroes that have been down there for ages? why is it only now important when Genji is this low?

edit: wait a sec, it’s 1 day of the new week and we’re using 1 day stats lol really surprised with who the OP is as well…

23 Likes

He’s branching out, but does still play genji. Tho ye he is moving away from the ninja boi.

Omg, why do we always have to bring this up?
First it’s “but but, look at sym bastion mei”

they climb higher

Then it’s “why did we still ignore those heroes having that pickrate”

Can we just address genji?

Honestly, bastion mostly needs a rework. Orisa just needs a buff. Everyone knows this.

3 Likes

lol because it’s the truth, I don’t see y’all advocating for them others to receive nice buffs

It’s literally been 1 day

15 Likes

Which forum have you been on? I always see sym buff threads around here. Meis been buffed twice and she’s meta in OWL (should be a tank, really). Most people just want a bastion rework from what I’ve seen.

1 Like