Genji has the most forgiving hitboxes in the game, yet Genji mains complain about auto lock on more than anyone else

Swift strike has a hit box so big that you don’t even need to be on Genji’s screen to be hit with it. Dragonblade’s hitbox is similar in size.

Yet Genji mains are the ones complaining more than anyone else about auto lock on weapons like old Symmetra and Moira.

I hate auto lock on as much as anyone else, but it’s kind of hypocritical to complain about it when your main character has weapon hitboxes the size of a tank.

Genji’s hitboxes should be reduced so he actually needs to aim - it seems to be something that Genji players want from everyone else…just apparently not for Genji.

85 Likes

Y’all won’t stop until Genji is a crippled Cyborg in a wheel chair with a magazine size of 2.8

85 Likes

Ah yes, the old double standard for Genji.

“fair hitboxes make Genji crippled.”

but apparently they’re fine for everyone else.

53 Likes

Well, everyone is going to complain about the thing that counters them, even if it’s illogical.

But Genji is fine as is. Only his dragonblade hitboxes are big, but I think that’s allowable since it’s an ult and there are so many counters to it.

13 Likes

I think it’s more like how some Genji mains do not like being countered, is all. Some don’t like to switch to different heroes lol.

14 Likes

That’s wrong on so many levels.

Magazine size of 2 and Genji being blind is about as far as I’d go before I am happy.

10 Likes

What are you on cousin.

Genji’s hitboxes are fine, maybe dragon blade is a bit over the top but it’s an ultimate.

People who think Genji is a “no aim brain dead hero bcuz he don’t need aim for dash” seriously need to reconsider themselves.

My second most played hero is McCree (the second most aim intensive character in the game) and I am fine with Genji’s hitboxes.

12 Likes

Wheres all this genji crap coming from? Hes fine. Literally 100% okay

31 Likes

I am confused as to why this started

3 Likes

Are you serious? It’s literally THE LEAST countered ult in the game. It’s THE most guaranteed kills ult. …“so many counters” lol what’dya call the other ults then…

Genji will always get flak when his mains are in the forums going “he’s a VERY HIGH SKILL HERO” while what players see on the battlefield is a weeaboo that is hard to hit, has invulnerability, has easy to hit abilities (spread shuri, dash, dblade) and has ALWAYS been amazing. He’s just been too good always, so he’ll always get nerf threads.

13 Likes

Are you seriously trying to imply shuriken hitboxes on him are too big ?

the only hitbox that’s too big is DB ,and even then it’s an ultimate so it’s not too bad.

FYI ,that’s for all AoE abilities ,including mccree’s flashbang ,though you aren’t going around calling mccree no-aim now are you ?

1 Like

I’ve seen alot of it being directed at nano blade. But honestly I feel like that’s an ana deal not a genji deal. And even ana I think is perfectly. Crybabys will be crybabys I guess.

That’s a bold, generalizing statement. And I hope you’ve the stats to back it up.
As someone who mained Genji when Moira was released, I never complained about her, nor saw her as OP (Same goes for Sym). In fact, I argued quite often against those wanting to nerf her.

8 Likes

He was a throw pick before the ana buffs. Like literally.

1 Like

genji has the highest skill floor and ceiling in the game yet people who main braindead hero compain about him

6 Likes

He doesn’t have the highest skill floor but he does have a super high ceiling

6 Likes

Developers: ‘Genji and Hanzo have the smallest projectile hitboxes in the game’

Forums: ‘GENJI’S HITBOXES ARE TOO BIG REEEE’

7 Likes

Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

9 Likes

Boop and speed boost, flashbang, shield bash, rocket punch, hook, earthshatter, grav. He’s entirely reliant on dash resets, so anything that knocks him out of range or gives the team time to get out of range ruins him.

And yeah, other ults have similar counters, if not even more.

Maybe in lower ranks it’s a more effective ult, but in higher ranks, without a nano boost, Genji can struggle to get more than one or two kills, if that. (Heck, even with a nano boost, he can be shut down.)

4 Likes

His hitboxes are tied with hanzo with the smallest

You can spam it incredibly easily though