Genji buff idea

Give genji 100/100 health/armor. One of his big weaknesses is beam damage and this would help slightly with that.

It also makes sense lorewise since he’s a cyborg.

No, learn how to play the hero

9 Likes

Egryn is typing :joy:

11 Likes

unhealthy change imo. I think things are better if genji stays squishy

9 Likes

Okay, Genji needs something but this isn’t it. Giving armor to a flanker would make them op.

2 Likes

100% this

2 Likes

A buff to his kit would be better imo.

I hope this is a meme.

5 Likes

I don’t play genji. I play soldier 76 and mccree. Genji’s always been easy to counter though with heroes like moira, symm, and zarya. This would help him a little against heroes like that as well as shotgun heroes without making much difference against most other heroes.

Edit: As an example this would moira take almost 1 more second to kill him without healing.

I think Genji should stay squishy, but with more cards to play than other flank heroes.

youre plat dude. you dont get to tell people to learn a hero properly, your rank struggles to group up and attack together.

1 Like

The best buff to Genji (and most heroes) would be a nerf to all hitscans.

1 Like

not going to happen

You mean like he already has?

This is pretty low class, Mr Posting-from-an-alt-account.

1 Like

If we’d change his health it’s probably a better change to give him 50 shield 150hp rather than 200 flat
Would make him immune to most poke dmg but this isn’t what he desperately needs

1 Like

yeah… i dont even want that happening lol. armor should not be given to a flanker ever

1 Like

tell that to brig 1.0 shivers in brigitte assassin

i dont care. i would post from a main if you all werent disengenuous people who falsely flag anything you dont agree with. Not risking getting my account banned because support players get their feelings hurt.

also me saying a player from a rank that has core issues that show you dont understand OW shouldnt speak about balance is not low class. its factual.

oh god no. PTSD INTENSIFIES

2 Likes

Still wouldn’t help things like if I’m playing zarya then an enemy genji is an easy kill. It’s one of the same issues D.Va has.