Genji and Baugette Hitboxes Finally Fixed!

I’ve just got one thing to say…

7 Likes

Behold! The only nerf our Holy Order of Paladins recognizes as being justified for our dear Brigitte!

Now she is truly perfectly balanced!

3 Likes

I think Brigitte and Genji are in a similar boat for me - overall they both seem relatively balanced, but they’ve both got two very absurd hit-boxes in their kit. Genji’s Deflect was crazy and Brigitte’s Shield Bash was worse. Thanks Blizzard!

Edit: Something I want to add in relation to Brigitte is that (obviously) we’ve only got Quick Play as a measure of her balance. Quick Play is usually a really bad measure on hero balance, so we’ll have to wait until Competitive Play allows Brigitte to be played, then we’ll have a better view of how she plays. Though she feels pretty alright so far in Quick Play, her Shield Bash had one of the (if not the worst) hit-box in the entire game, so good on Blizzard for fixing that. I don’t think there’s anything much more that sticks out as a glaring issue, though Brigitte seems to be a relatively easy hero with some very powerful abilities on short cool-downs, so who knows where she’ll sit in terms of balance.

3 Likes

Thank god they are fixing that insane Brigitte hitbox.

1 Like

WHA WHA WHA WHA WHAAAAAAA?
Blizzard being reasonable?!
What is this?!?!

1 Like

Fear not, kamarado. The Holy Order is still in.

If anyone can provide a video comparison of the hitbox on live vs the new one, that would be appreciated.

-SoaringEagle :eagle::shield:

1 Like

So long as we Paladins stand strong for our allies, the Holy Order will never die!

1 Like

Our prayers have been answered