Genji alternate origins

What if Hanzo didn’t actually kill Genji rather Moira did. Here is the story:
Genji came to the Blackwatch base after a tough mission. He got badly injured so he was sent into Moira’s office. Moira willing to test out a new suit that could cybernize the world, she needed to do it in secret. She had a partner as well. Moira had to remove Genji’s skeleton except for his brain and stuff it in the new suit. Then the doctor started to realize what Moira was doing, so in order to prevent the secret from spreading she killed the doctor, and he was never heard from again, even within the Blackwatch. Genji attempting to rebuild himself, tried to find his skeleton, but it was missing. Genji exited the building and swore revenge on Moira for what she did if he ever found her.

Moira has nothing to do with Genji.

2 Likes

It’s a reference to the tf2 medic. Why does the story have to be taken so seriously instead of messing around. I was just trying to mess around, I don’t have to take the lore seriously. Besides it’s not a fanfiction, it’s just an alternative universe theory.

1 Like

And that is how Moira lost her medical license

That’s fanfic my friend. AU’s (alternate universes) are some of the most popular types of fics.

2 Likes