Gaming keep closing out!

Ok I have this issue over an year. I went to Blizzard support the whole time and now they point me to here. So I want get this fix right now so I can enjoy playing.

So it keep kicking me out of game. It like when you do alt f4 to close out kinda thing. They saying it your hard drive (it was failing in the middle of this and not at the start.) I replace the hard drive. It still closing out on me.

Hey there Martyo,

I’d normally start with installing updated graphics drivers from the manufacturer website (Intel/Nvidia/AMD). Troubleshooting Security Applications may also be good to try.

For anything beyond that we may want to go ahead and grab a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

sorry how to post the log? i tried but it saying its too long

Use the instructions from the staff’s reply above.

dlog

https:// pastebin. com/1yYR2k7z

Do you have a Corsair overlay/display app running? There’s a crash reported from this, so I would try disabling it. After that, if you still crash, remove your nVidia drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller (yes, you need to use this app) and then install the nVidia drivers from July. The September version has been giving people issues, myself included.

i have corsaire icue gamebar and software app
what you recommend for drivers updates?
while doing this witht the display driver found some outdated and updated the drivers

Disable that because it might be causing the issue. Just the display/gamebar, not the driver.

how do i do that i found i can reset, terminate, uninstall i turn off the background apps that is all under the this.

I don’t have any experience with the Corsair software, and this forum only supports the Overwatch client. I recommend consulting Corsair’s help documentation or reaching out to their support. The staff may also have some tips if they peek back at this thread.

i did an test tonight. it works for now. not sure if it is the problem. i need to do more test over next few weeks