Games getting a bit glitchy for me

Like I just noticed when I threw my bomb as Ashe it threw it twice and when I walk it goes a extra step or two. I tried reinstalling my game and redoing my mouse and keyboard but nothing works.

Exact same issue here. Keep an eye on your latency, If it goes up during these issues then you’re having lag spikes, like a lot of people are experiencing right now.

Thank god I know its not just me anymore I had no idea how to fix this lol

Hey, Stitchpunk! Definitely sounds like some sort of connection issue causing the problem. We could take a look at the connection and network graph for any potential workarounds or resolutions. Could you provide a WinMTR file until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Along with this, could you include a screenshot of the network graph? Press CTRL+SHIFT+N in-game and take a screenshot. Use an image sharing website like imgur and paste the URL between two ` (~ key) like so:

`Link Here`