Game wont stay open after alt tabbing?

Ive been having a few bothersome issues with Overwatch lately and am not really finding any helpful information on the matter. For a few days now, my game has decided, after being opened for even a minute, when I alt tab for even just a second the game will not come back to full screen or even come back at all. It just goes black and goes back to my desktop. So I would do what I needed to do first before started the game. But all of a sudden the game wants to pop up Windowed when I never changed this setting. I thought that was weird but I would just fix it. At this point, when I fix the resolution it just freezes. Audio is still there and working but the screen does not move, but I can hear my cursor move over things. Now the game opens up on my second monitor and doesn’t recognize my first monitor, another option I did not change. I’ve tried scanning and repairing the game many times to which it says “nothing is wrong.” The game used to launch and run so smoothly up until this point. I have a pretty strong pc and have never had an issue with anything else. I’m very much confused on what step to take next before I get the ol “uninstall and reinstall” reply.

I’ve experienced this too, I think it may be because I updated some of my drivers, but I’ve reinstalled overwatch, then windows, Still happening.

My guess is that there is another program interferring with Overwatch. Please check for any possible overlays or background processes.