Game won't start

So my game won’t start, i press play, it boots up and i get to a black screen and then 2 seconds later the game shuts down and is no longer running. I’ve tried everything I’ve seen/looked up, ex. changing the resolution or display type from full screen to windowed. I’ve noticed that razor synapse was a problem for lots of people, but i don’t have any razor products, please help, i just want to play the winter wonderland.

2 Likes

same here
don’t have any razer stuff

I tried all the common fixes nothing works:

reinstalled
moved to different SSD
booting safe mode with network
Delete the Battlenet Cache folder
Delete the Battlenet Tools folder
Make sure you launch the Blizzard Battlenet app as admin
Repair the game
Close background applications to make sure there’s no other program interfering with the game

what a bummer trying to play the new update

I’m sitting here with the same problem……… super annoying and hard to do anything in prep for Open Division

Guys, i tried updating my drivers and it seemed to work ig i just didn’t do the simplest of things

I sent a support ticket and a GM figured it out

it was indeed razer software

I don’t own any gear but apparently my motherboard has some razer software to control the lights

so double check razer chroma software isn’t hidden somewhere in your system files

here’s what the GM told me to delete

C:\Windows\System32\RzChromaSDK64.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzChromaSDK.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzAPIChromaSDK.dll

but i still searched manually in System32 and SysWOW64 for
anything else starting with Rz or RzChroma and deleted it too

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I’ll try those and see if it fixes! How does it go from fine one week, to broken the next?