Game kicks me for inactivity even when im moving and playing

i was coming out of spawn and i got the inactivity alert. i kept on running thinking that it would correct itself, but then the game kicked me and didnt let me rejoin until the game was over. this was a competitive match, so i am now suspended. wtf, Blizzard? honestly, now that im thinking about it, you guys as a company are really crapping the bed lately aren’t you? no wonder your player base is leaving you. you really deserve it. either pull your heads out and stop trying to kill your games, or roll over and die already. this crap’s getting old.

3 Likes

Ok so its not just me

2 Likes

went to bathroom between rounds, came back with inactivity timer counting down. started moving and using abilities before the timer hit zero. still kicked me and gave me a 15 min penalty que.
This need to be addressed dev team

2 Likes

There’s new inactivity rules. Also:

1 Like

It’s the worst when you are actively outside of your spawn room and it still kicks you.

2 Likes

“Known bug” is the canned response for trash devs. Imagine screwing up this bad 6 years into a game to ban active players for an hour for your own bug and losing SR. Trash devs strike again