Game keeps disconnecting since latest patch

Since the latest patch on August 12th i have been disconnected 3 times mid game and cost me a lot of elo anyone got the same issues

2 Likes

On disconnect 18 times in 2 days

1 Like

Lost connection completely here

1 Like

Lost approximately 120 sr during these two days, the most recent disconnection was today, 30 minutes ago.

Me as well since last night constant disconnect and today can’t even sign in now

10 times in the last 3 days, still going and rn can’t log in at all

I cant even get the Overwatch game to launch. It just goes back to battle net

We are seeing a trend of reports similar to this from users of Wave Broadband in the NW US (as well as some other smaller scale ISPs in the same region.)

I noticed the majority of contacts in this thread are using Wave Broadband and if so I recommend following this thread:

If you are not in this geographical area then your issue is not likely related.

In those cases being able to get us some connection data can help us dig into your specific case a bit better:

The test should be 10 minutes long, (If you can start a match, using the IP listed in the netgraph at the start of the match) and run while replicating the issue.) (If you cannot replicate the issue with the test running, repeat the test for each attempt to replicate until you get one where the issue happens)

Include those results with your reply and we can dig into your specific situation.

Wave Broadband here. Can’t even get into a match. Would love to send you WinMTR results but the forum thinks I’m trying to post links and is blocking it.

This starting happening to me after the latest patch. Why on fricking earth would Wave be blocking Blizzard? This is on your end. Fix it.

would love to give you my MTR results but the forums say I can’t post links.

also on Wave broadband in Cali. on 8/12 got disconnected twice during one game. on 08/13 and 08/14 cant even login to the game.

Not on Wave, got dc’d from 2 quickplay matches in a row. On Cox Cable