Game just won't launch

Every time i try to launch the game the icon will appear on the task bar and then my screen will go black like it is launching into fullscreen. Then it just disappears with the icon and then i have the option to click play again. Yes i have tried reinstalling (Several times) Yes i have validated the files, and yes i have uninstalled battle.net and reinstalled it. I don’t know what the issue is at all. It sucks because i haven’t been able to play the event at all. I hope someone will be able to help me because it sucks not being able to play.

Hello MLGCOODAN :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue… are you using any Razer peripherals, and their associated software? My immediate reaction is that it’s a manifestation of this:

Otherwise, can we get a system report to review?

Obtaining System Files

You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of accent marks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.
```

Hi I’m having the same problems with crashes during launch and also huge framerate drops. No razer synapse or chroma are turned on and all my drivers appear to be up to date and I know a few others that are having the same issue. sometimes it resolves with a pc reset though. Any Ideas?

Please start a new thread with your own DxDiag, it’s too messy to troubleshoot for multiple players in one thread. Thank you.