Game instantly crashed. No dialogue

My game crashed with no dialogue boxes at the beginning of a competitive match.

It closed faster than pressing Alt+F4.

I managed to launch the game as fast as I could from the launcher, but I had already been banned. I guarantee that the match had not ended in the time I got back into the game and could have rejoined before the match closed.

What log can I view to debug this crash?

Either a DxDiag, or you can view the crash in the Windows Event manager within Windows.

DxDiag produces no logs and the Windows Event Manager has no source “Overwatch”

Asudem,

I’d work with our support agents on this. We’d need to see an MSInfo to look for options, and we want to avoid having those on the forums as they’re massive and have personal information in them sometimes. Typically an instant crash like this is triggered by a driver error or program conflict, however. I’d focus on things that have far reaching control over the computer, such as security programs (even windows defender). In the past few months, we’ve found that some of these are caused by defender having out of date definitions and crashing the game for some reason - possibly not understanding one of our instructions and not having it whitelisted.

The match would have closed down within a minute of your leaving if it was at the very beginning. This is to prevent your fellow players from having to play a whole game one person down. We terminate the game when players leave or otherwise disconnect early so that they can re queue for another fair match, but you are still penalized to prevent queue dodging.

The match would have closed down within a minute of your leaving if it was at the very beginning. This is to prevent your fellow players from having to play a whole game one person down. We terminate the game when players leave or otherwise disconnect early so that they can re queue for another fair match, but you are still penalized to prevent queue dodging.

I understand that. I was back in the game within 20 seconds. What I am saying is the system banned me before the match was terminated.

As far as working with the support team, no thank you.