Game freezing/stuttering

Ok so i’ve been dealing with this issue for some months now and im all outta options to fix this issue. I used to be able to play this fine 150 fps no issues at all but for some reason im getting alot of lag spikes now and its making the game unplayable because my game will freeze for a second in teamfights. and i will die from it. I looked up alot of options to fix this and none have worked. i have disabled hardware acceleration in chrome, newest nvidia drivers, everything on lowest settings, uninstall and reinstall. etc and its not overheating because im at a steady 60C. I checked the netgraph while i was playing aswell and im getting alot of white boxes every like 10-15 seconds when the lag spike happens anyone know how i can fix this?
GTX 960 2GB
I5 4460
8GB DDR3 RAM
WINDOWS 10 64bit
Acer Predator G3-605 motherboard

Try following the advice in this link and then post the DxDiag.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/crashes-performance-issues-known-issues-here/25/13

I’ve been having this same issue. I’ve tried all the little fixes to no avail. I’m at the point where I’m reinstalling. Personally, I think something changed in the patch just before hamster patch hit… because that’s when this all started for me.

same problem after the latest patch as of now. i can’t let this thread die because i see no trouble shooting for this. have you fixed the problem or still encountering it even now. i take the game seriously and this is seriously infuriating and is cause me to drop SR.

Closing the thread as its from August 2018. If you’re running into similar issues please go through the link provided by Nicole. And if there’s still issues be sure to create a new thread with the DxDiag included.