"Game Found" But Nothing Proceeds

As the dev team is probably aware, some arcade games are being transitioned to a “Game Found!” state and the chat is available but the actual game never loads in. So far this has happened for Lucioball and Gauntlet. Reporting just for visibility.

9 Likes

Having same issue with Lucio Ball. Haven’t tried any of the other arcades.

1 Like

having same issue with all mods…
game found but no joining.

Or randomly the round stops and on the menu page on searching …

really guys do you ever test before releasing in production ?

1 Like

the amount of testing that goes into something is irrelevant in some cases. Sometimes things happen you can’t plan for no matter how many times you test in a test environment. They’re gonna handle it and fix it.

1 Like

I can’t believe they do not have a sandbox environment with iso prod config …

1 Like

Thanks for the report. We are actively looking into this issue.

6 Likes

Same issue with Mystery Heroes after patching.

1 Like

Having same issue on console (ps4) can reach regular arcade but none of the anniversary modes

1 Like

yes, the same all the arcades sont charge both with quikplay and competitive

1 Like

it seems to load if you wait a really long time

1 Like

Me and my friend have this problem right now. Stuck in the Main Menu with the match chat but sometimes it will load into the game after a while.

1 Like

Still having this issue, just got home from a 9 hour shift and was really excited for playing the event :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing. Also who thought it was a good idea to close a match that’s nearly ended when leaver’s leave because they wont be in the top 4 when it ends.

Can’t get into a match, and when you can, you cant even finish it.

1 Like

i have the same issue in QP too

i gained -75% exp bc i was on loading screen and the game thought i was afk and kicked me