Game doesnt come up to my screen

I recently bought the game but when i start the game it doesnt come up to my screen and my mouse gets lost. The game comes up to my taskbar but if i click it my mouse gets lost again and the game still doesnt come up to my screen. Can anyone help me with this?

Welcome to Overwatch DeadlyKitten. Apologies that the game is not working correctly, however there are several ideas that we can try to figure things out. First though it would be helpful to learn more about your computer. A great way to do that is by sharing what is called a DxDiag file, which is a system report file that your DirectX driver can generate. Please carefully follow these steps to post the file and we can see if there are any major problems to address.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
  5. Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
  6. Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:

~~~~
Paste your DxDiag File Here
~~~~

The DxDiag file is too long to reply here. Can i cut it to half?

Here is an alternate way to post the DxDiag:

1. Go to www.pastebin.com
  2. In the open field paste your DxDiag there and click “Create New Paste” (Please note you are not required to create an account on that website and your file will remain there temporarily for a few days.)
  3. Once created paste the link in your reply. Note if you are not permitted to post links, please wrap the contents between two tick marks like so:
`www.pastebin.com/linkurl`

I too am having this issue, pastebin URL follows:

Ok, so I can’t post links, add TgXwXYEg after pastebin

I can attempt to start the game but it only flashed black-screen a few times before closing out completely.

Here is the link www.pastebin.com/2THkGxxb

Thanks for posting your DxDiag file. The file shows that your display driver is currently defaulting to the Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 onboard graphics chipset, however it appears you also have an NVidia GTX 1060 GPU installed. Lets go through these steps to have your computer use the NVidia card to run overwatch from.

Your DxDiag shows that you have Razer branded devices installed. If you have Razer Synapse on your system, try updating to Razer Synapse 3 - Cloud-Based Hardware Configuration Tool | Razer United States. This should update the Razer Chroma SDK and prevent the crashes on launch.