Game crashing for no reason, Can't avoid it, Still loses 50 points and still get banned

Lunched a game, the game crashed, my first time ever.
Trying to reconnect, needs to wait 30 secs to load the game for some reasons and come back during the 10 seconds countdown, still canceled game, still lost 50, still got 10 min ban

What can I do to avoid it? It seems to have happend to my last game when a teamate didn’t even enter the game (No [x leaved the game]) and the game got canceled

Also why on earth when you comeback in the 10 sec countdown it still cancel the game, Why

Can I in anyway get back my sr? What can I do next time to avoid it? Just don’t q when there is a possibilty of the game bugging?

Edit : when I came back on the game I lost my endorsment

Unfortunately, no, you cannot recover the SR other than by playing more games and earning it again. More info here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

To avoid it, you would need to diagnose what happened with your PC to cause the crash. If it was a one time thing, I’d say don’t worry about it. But if it continues, then you’ll need to run some diagnostic tests and post results here to help decipher them.