Game crashing after season 10 update?

I’m having the same issue (Game keeps crashing, error message says something about my drivers) Does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I’m on Windows 11 with an AMD Radeon driver

I downloaded the latest available driver but it caused my game to run at 4fps, so I had to switch back

I’ve tried updating my drivers, installing a new driver, reinstalling overwatch on battle.net AND on steam, freeing up as much memory as possible incase that was the issue

same it not fixing i think it time to quit forever

buy a new gaming pc work for me

I haven’t had a crash but today had to stop playing as the game was lagging like crazy; game said 144 fps but it was so laggy I was feeling nauseous and couldn’t tell what was happening as it was worse than a powerpoint presentation.

im having an issue when im in the loading menu, and it just freezes and i cant even close the game, i have to reboot my laptop

try to buy a new computer with it work for me

Not everyone has money for a new computer unfortunately

1 Like

I have the same issue, it won’t even get to menu before it crashes. All my drivers have been updated and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game nothing works.

try to buy a new computer with it work for me

today

Go to the AMD website and update through that, it helped m. I think this is just and AMD issue

yep. did everything and finally the reinstall. and keeps happening. nothing works… even if I dont do anything it will crash after 2 min in

It sucks I tried submitting a few tickets to blizzard but it never goes through, what’s the point of having “24/7” customer service if you can’t even submit a ticket

Got a game freeze today after season 10 came out. No error code at all – the game just hung. Had to ctrl-alt-delete, but task manager couldn’t kill it. Had to sign out and sign back into my Windows profile to get back to normal. Nothing even logged into event viewer.

1 Like

thank u it work …!!!

where do i go on the website

does it cost money i want to make sure im at the right thing before i buy it

Same problem here. Opening the game is fine, but it will freeze and give the screen for the graphics driver thing and all that. Please let us know if a solution is found. Thanks!

DE7DA216-0820-4EB5-9296-0334C8B08B
i know that i need to install a diver thing but i dont which site to get it off of and if it costs money

Yeah, here’s the code it asked for.
C113B881-D043-42A5-A3A5-5981898CCF27

same here! i was able to play for a few hours without issue last night after several crashes with this warning, but today got on and it’s happening again. :frowning: