Game Crashing a lot since last week

For the last 3 days ı ve been experiencing lots of crashes in overwatch. Game suddenly closes itself and it happens most of the time ı m in competitive. There is a box appears sed report to blizzard and ı click it than relog again to the game fastly. But ı lose mu ultimate charge and if it happens in critic situations it becomes a really big problem. I ’ m %100 sure it is nothing to do with my internet connection. What else can it be ı use Gtx 1060 and ryzen 1600x proccessor can it be something about them but at past ı ve never had problems as much as the last week.

Dude, for me as well i mean im keep getting kick from server for disconecting from begginning i didnt mind that but now im really mad for it, im scared now to play comp because im getting kicked, I lost already over 100 points for it and got another suppendation for hours…please i love this game a lot, but this makes me sad and mad…what should i do…i even dropped division down for it…

When you are crashing to where the Blizzard Crash Handler app appears, this is often due to outdated drivers or a conflicting program. Please follow these steps first if you have not already.

If nothing helps, please go ahead and start a web ticket and share those crash errors in the ticket. Please also remember to add your system files so that Blizzard can learn about your computer quickly.

Obtaining System Files: Blizzard Support - Obtaining System Files

Starting a web ticket: Blizzard Support - Contact Support

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

BirdofHermes

To tag onto WyomingMyst’s troubleshooting, you may be experiencing the Ryzen memory management issue. You would need to update to the newest BIOS found here for your motherboard: MSI Global - The Leading Brand in High-end Gaming & Professional Creation

If you need help installing this, please contact MSI support for assistance.

thank ypu guys for replying my driver is outdated as you said it s been 8 9 years that ı ve been using it. But ı guess it was just something temporarily. I m not havin any disconnection issues for a few days.