Game crashes upon launch

I’m not sure what causing this i’ve tried every repair i can think of the game starts. Shows to be launchin screen goes black then the game stops loading and i’m back to my desktop. i’ve looked through event viewer and it doesn’t see the app start. I’ve uninstalled every program that could be causing an overlay issue i’ve turned over every overlay program i have. I have reinstalled the game multiple times attempted repaires multiple times upgraded to the beta launch. i have no idea what to do. I can see the crash reporting tool load but there are no logs to get information from. I really need some type of help cause i’m lost.

The most common cause of this is Razer Synapse’s old version.

I have already attempted that removed razor synapse already still did not resolve the issue.

Generally you have to manually hunt down the files mentioned in that post, because the uninstaller does not remove them.

If you have indeed looked for those 3 files, add a DxDiag here.

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message DO NOT shorten it. Instead, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

PasteBin: d12uaDpA , I did use revo uninstaller so that the machine wouldn’t be able to keep any files. revo uninstaller allows for you to grab the left over files and delete them right away.

I don’t see any crashes for Overwatch in your report. Did it crash before you ran this?

What I do see is that the drivers for your Corsair gear are crashing, which could result in a crash if the game thinks you don’t have any input devices. And I also see an error for the OriginWebHelper service (which can be disabled to save CPU power).