Game crashes on opening (PS4)

Hi,

I play Overwatch on PS4, but with every update that comes out, my game will crash and freeze my console. This happens with pretty much every update/patch that comes out. It will tell me that my game is corrupted. To solve it, I have been deleting the game and reinstalling it.

However with the last update, this has not worked either. I have reinstalled the game three times, but it still crashes when I try to play it. I have also done a rebuild on my PS4 database and then installed the game anoter time, but the issue is still there.

When I open the game, it will show the Winston intro fine, then when I press X to start the game, it will connect to the servers… but then freezes once it tries to actually enter the game. The screen will turn blue and my PS4 freezes. The only option then is to turn off the console by holding down the power button.

This is getting very frustrating, and at the moment I can’t even play the game anymore. Your support desk couldn’t help me and sent me to Sony, who can’t help me either and have sent me back to you (as this issue only happens with Overwatch).

Can you please tell me what I can do to try and fix this issue? Thank you.

I am having this issue too! Seriously if BLIZZARD doesn’t fix this soon so I can use a product I have invested about $150 in, I may have to look into contacting the BBB, the Entertainment Software Association, the as well as writing a lengthy letter to Game informer and other video game publications. This is ridiculous that we are not able to use a product we paid for because they won’t fix the issue in a timely fashion!