Game crashes on launch

Look, ive read all your forum posts, ive spoken with Blues on this topic and posted my MSInfo and DXDIAG and they are blaming my logitech software and my discord that both of which ive uninstalled and tried to launch only to have the same issue, and reinstalled and spent an hour or 2 re-configuring,m and still have the issue. How about you fix your game and stop blaming logitech and discord that run PERFECT with EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE PLANET. Ive also seen you tell some sucker that it was his razer synapse causing the issue. These are ALL things that have 0 issues with every game known to man. Fix your damn game you charged me $60 for!

You abandoned your other thread where we discovered you have malware on your system and are starting a duplicate one for the same issue. Please keep things civil and adhere to the forum Code of Conduct.

i didnt abandon anything. It wanst my thread and i cant find it. I couldnt be more civil. I havent been able to play a game i paid $60 for, for several months and nothing you say is helping, you just blame everybody elses software for your failures. How about fix your game? Nobody else seems to have an issue? Im fed up. By nobody else i mean other game developers. It seems A LOT of people have the issue im having with overwatch. The malware you speak of has been removed same as the logitech software and discord software you also blamed and it STILL DOES THE EXACT SAME THING…so try again.

you know what ill just play team fortress 2…you know? the game overwatch ripped off and re-skinned.

If you click your name > View Activity, you can see all threads you’ve participated in on the forums.

The old drivers for peripherals do interfere with Overwatch pretty often. Razer Synapse’s old version is one of the biggest issues, which is why it’s been acknowledged by the staff in the stickies for Tech Support.

I have tried my best to help you (MVPs are not staff), but the tone of your responses is letting me know you no longer want my assistance. There are more troubleshooting steps, and I highly suggest you look into them if and when you want to fix your issue.

The thread you posted in is listed in your own posting history: