Game crashes in early game

Today -100sr because of those. My game keeps crashing pretty often but I am back in less than a minute BUT when it happens early or late games I can’t join back and automaticly get 10min cooldown from first and now moment a go 30min cooldown and -100sr today because of those SO…

Please make it happen so people can join back to game also when it happens early at the games and also if it happens in last 30seconds of the games.

This issue is really pissing me off…Let people join back in 1min or 1min30secs no matter when it happens the crash/dc. If people really leave they are not coming back at all…But people who crash are trying to come back as fast as possible…

PLEASE! Its hard to climb in sr when this happens so often to me. I wish you could see my history of lost sr and I’ve never left game on purpose. Just because of crashes.

You need to work on resolving your crashes please. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Now if you can specify details of your crash, players like myself or Blizzard Support Agents may be able to help prevent any future crashes. Otherwise check these standard tips:

I know about leavers but give time to come back for 1min or so. For me it takes like 30-40secs to come back. One time I had to boot PC only in almost 1 year that I’ve been playing OW.

And crashes are different kinds. Sometimes game closed without any information, sometimes it says rendering device not responding and sometimes with some error(numbers and letters) message that “is sent to blizzard”.

Whats the difference anyway to rejoin in the middle of the game than in the start of the game? I can rejoin if the game is not just started or ended when I join back. But if the game is started and game crash I can’t join back.

Overall this sounds like your graphic card is failing to operate, especially if some of the errors are “Rendering Device is Lost” errors. Check this guide for help:

Principal Director Scott Mercer (the guy who is pretty well in charge of how Competitive works) explains in detail about why the leaver rules work the way they do here:

*Please note, the initial match cancelation time was increased from 30 seconds to 1 minute and the leaver return timer was increased from 1 minute to 2 minutes since this post was made.

Source: Overwatch Forums

How is that OWL guide helping me? And btw this PC was like 2-3 months old only when I started to play OW and crashes were since beginning. New graphic card broken?

Sorry about that, I posted the wrong link. It is now corrected. However, age of a computer is irrelevant. There can be a variety of issues, for example NVidia GPUs were having this error recently due to a faulty driver which has since been corrected with the latest driver release.

I have updated drivers everytime they pop up…

I’ve been experiencing the same thing recently, I believe it started around the latest patch? It’s not only just comp that crashes its quickplay as well. It seems like the only thing that doesn’t cause a crash is training bots

Same here brother, do me a favour and let me know if you find a fix?