Game crashed and now penalized

This is the third time this has happened. I get in a group we join a game, and as soon as it shows the character screen my game crashes then my comp freezes and turns off. I cant play any game mode, I cant get an error code because my comp freezes. I feel as if my placement matches shouldnt be penalized for something outside of my control.

Is it the error LC 202? If it is I have had it happened 3 times and lost over 150sr and banned 3 times. I also am unable to join back to games after it leaves. I’m having the same issue of it freezing and then crashing. I don’t know what to do

I have no clue tbh, It crashes before I can see the crash report :confused: It sucks were getting punished for this though.

First please understand that all crashes and disconnections do count as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

If the game is simply crashing or freezing up without any error messages of any kind, that is a worrying sign that your computer is freezing up when trying to run Overwatch. These tips however may help resolve your issues:

LC-202 is the Xbox and PlayStation console error code indicating that you have lost connection to the game server. These steps can help resolve your connection problems on console: