Game Crash on launch

i dont have any razer devices, i did install razer synapse 3 to try to get the ghost file to appear, then did a complete uninstall seeing as i dont have have a single razer periphreal and the problem persists.

i like how you close my last post as soon as i create it telling me to post on my original post then 3 days later i still dont have a response…could that maybe be the reason i made a new post? so i could be seen? many many months not able to play this game and just getting ignored…absolutley NO OTHER GAME is having an issue, when do you stop blaming your customers and razer and whoever else and patch your game to work like the millions of other games do? Or at least have a coherent way to fix it as NOTHING youve posted or linked has done ANYTHING and because of that i just get ignored.

This has been happening to me too. its been two days and its really frustrating because i love playing this game. however, the game keeps on crashing every time i open it. can someone help me?

I did not close your post, that was an action taken by the staff because creating duplicate threads for the same issue is against the forum rules.

I think you will be happier opening a support ticket (support link in top right of every forum page) so you can communicate with the staff again.

You’re right, this is a ghost, and it lives in your system32 folder. The rest of this post covers how to remove the files manually. As indicated here, just uninstalling the app is not always enough. If you cannot remove them manually while following the instructions in the post that Nicole/I linked, you should contact Razer support for more help, as it’s a known bug with old builds of their software and they’re best equipped to help you out.