Game Crash on Game Over Rialto

Has happened to me 3 times in a row now.

I’ve been on defense each time, different heroes, North American servers. Every time the game ends, whether victory or defeat, the game screen completely whites out except for the chat and all control is gone. Game then refuses to close and I cannot even get to task manager. I have to force reboot my entire machine to get anywhere :((((( The music continues to play, and I can hear it transition back to menus.

This patch has also caused some significant problems in terms of fps for whatever reason, even after I turned settings down lower than before the patch launched. But that’s off topic.

1 Like

This has happened to me twice now. Both times right around Play of the game intro. Screen whites out. Only thing I can see is white and my ping top left of screen. I can’t access menu and I cant close it out. I can’t access Task manager. I had to restart the PC. This happened to Aimbotcalvin tonight at around 2:05 Eastern Time if you want to see it on his twitch stream.

I crashed around 5 times in few hours since rialto patch. For me it’s happening any time while in a game. :frowning: