Game: Corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but due to an error in the code, he can only talk about bread.

I wish for baguettes. 1 0 0 0 0 0 b a g u e t t e s . (French bread)

Granted but the wish giver hears it as Brigitte and you are shield bashed 100000 times.

I wish I could carry a shield and not be scoffed at in real life

1 Like

Granted. Carrying a shield now has become a trend so you are not scoffed. However is nothing out of the ordinary now so you’ll get bored by time and wish you didn’t have to carry a shield all day long since it’s heavy and bad for your back.

I wish for everyone looking at this particular post to have a very nice day

Granted, everyone receives a piece of mouldy paper with ‘a very nice day’ written on it.

I wish for Overwatch to get a Switch release.

Granted. Every physical copy of overwatch now comes with a switch that releases the characters from the game.
Now it’s something quite normal to see a group of doomfists dancing on the street and punching walls.
The highways, whereas before used to be plagued by cars’ horns/claxons, are now full of genjis screaming I NEED HEALING all over. It’s also very common to see those highways have battles of yellow and purple beams battle each other, since all the mercys are trying to outheal the damage caused to those genji’s by every moira out there.
The world cup’s cheerleader teams are replaced by tons of briggites since they come at a lower price and already have expertice on dancing.
Crime and corruption are on the rise. Every day the department of defense of the united states gets about 20/30 bomb threats from junkrats. Reapers roam the alleys.

the world is now bonkers, all thanks to a wish.

I wish I could have a beer with briggite and rein. They sound like they would be really cool mates.

You had an awesome time with them, but then found out that the beer was poisonous

I wish i would be good at all the heroes

Granted but you get bored of each of the heroes because you fine no more challenge in playing overwatch thus the game becomes too boring for you to play at all.

I wish overwatch would get a permanent PvE mode.

I don’t even have to grant that, that already exists.
But i’m going to curse it anyway. That mode now has every hero in it’s v1 or concept version: Mercy has Mass Rez, Bastion has a front shield and can’t turn 360 degrees. Moira, Briggite, Doomfist, Sombra and Orisa don’t exist. Lucio has a bigger aura but it can’t be seen. Symmetra puts a shield on a character and can only put 3 turrets. also no more shield generator. Ana is back into 75 dmg and hanzo can Scatter into your feet!
Also you play against aimbots

I wish Argentina had only lost 2 - 0. I lost a bet because of the last goal.

Granted, but when you placed your bet, you bet that Argentina would lose 3-0 meaning you still lost your bet.

I wish there was an Overwatch game-mode where we could play the August of 2016 version of Overwatch.

1 Like

Granted, but everyone picks tracer.

I wish I had single digit ping.

Granted, but now you also have a single digit framerate.

I wish there was a MMORPG game set in the Overwatch universe.

1 Like

Granted, but it costs $30.95 a month.

I wish I that no body could counter my wishes. XD

Granted but all your favorite heroes are forever nerfed.

I wish people played comp with Mics on

Granted… but now the game ends…

I wish the game would restart after it just ended…

2 Likes

Granted, but people only sing country music into the mic.

I wish mercy was removed from overwatch.

Granted, but so are the rest of the supports.

I wish I found this thread earlier.

1 Like

Granted??

I wish the next few heroes would be meme heroes.

EX: Payload, Jetpack Cat, Mama Hong, Male Mercy.

Granted, you found this post 30 seconds earlier than you originally did.

I wish I got all headshots.

1 Like

granted, you always get headshots when playing as DVA and thats all you can ever play again

I wish they would hurry up and tease the new summer games stuff

Granted but there are no new legendary items.

I wish Jeff Kaplan would make a wish on this thread.