Game: Corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but it’s a terrible day and they fire you at the end of it.

I wish my son didn’t always get sick right before family events.

Granted ! But he is gonna be sick every normal day.
I Wish orisa was more like rein shield wise

Granted, but now she has all of Rein’s bugs (i.e. Shatters go through the shield, etc.)

I wish Tracer had 4 blinks.

Granted ! , but she can only blink when she isnt moving
I Wish my wish doesnt get corrupted by the next reply

Granted, but then it uncorrupts your last corruption.

Tracer now has 4 blinks.
See what you have done? You have doomed us all.

I wish people didn’t ask for uncorruptible wishes.

Granted. But then your wish can only be granted on February 29th, and only exactly between 12:00:00 and 12:00:59 at midnight (or 00:00:00 and 00:00:59). And only if the last number of the year is a prime number.

I wish Bethesda hadn’t taken the “76” from Soldier: 76’s back and put it on the jacket of the character in the trailer for their new Fallout 76 game. I mean… that was pretty evident, messing with our heads.

Granted. Instead they put the number pi which is even mor confusing. Mathematicians gather is various parts of the world to try and figure it out and make sense of it. It spawns many riddles and conundrums that eventually turn out to be be just man made creations.

I wish I had some ice cream

I WISH SOMBRA WASN’T A TROLL PICK.

I’ll grant both the above wishes, I’m so magnanimous. Granted Wildebeast gets a big bowl of melted ice cream that has been sitting on the sidewalk covered in ants next to Sombra, who isn’t a troll pick. She just isn’t very motivated. She’s into social media and keeps posting selfies of her hanging out near the action, but not participating.

I wish we all excepted that Overwatch is a game of random wierdos barely working together and not the well oiled teams we see on youtube and OWL.

1 Like

Granted. Coming to this realization the weirdos band together and become a force to be reckoned with. This spreads like wild fire as alll weirdos unite and stand together. The world falls to the new band of weirdos and they eventually take over the world and make it…weird

I wish I wasn’t a lonely weirdo

Granted. You are a lonely celebrity. The whole world knows you and loves you but nobody ever talks to you.

I wish I hadn’t accidentally pressed alt f4 (mouse macro) yesterday night resulting in an 8hr suspension from comp and -50 sr at 1am (best times for me to play are midnight-4am)

Granted but every key on your keyboard becomes an alt f4 macro.

I wish my next wish was corrupted beyond human comprehension.

love it…

Granted, but Y’ ah nafl vulgtmnah llllw’nafh l’ nog yogor llll n’ghaor’nafhor vulgtmnahor than fahf.

Y’ l’ gotha ai shuggoth ephaii.

1 Like

Mgepgoka, mgng hai riuh’eor ai r’lyehian yog ot forums

I wish lovecraft was still alive

granted, but Cthulu has taken over the world and has begun torturing the entire human population for all of eternity.

I wish leavers were taken out of Overwatch.

1 Like

Granted, but you’ll never be able to quit, either, instead you’ll be stuck in a match that goes on forever and ever and ever and ever and…

I wish for a piece of German chocolate cake.

Granted, but its too small to eat/enjoy.

I wish that the German Empire reunited.

Granted but all they do is drink beer and talk about the old days.

I wish I didn’t have health problems

Granted, but you get a pet rock that does

I wish I had a better PC

Granted but all of your other electronic devices explode immediately after

I wish I was the greatest Torbjorn player ever