Game: Corrupt-a-wish

Granted. Your place lies in the graveyard. You don’t have to worry about rent anymore.

I wish people knew how to play uprising correctly instead of going nutz.

1 Like

granted, although they know how to play it correctly, no one ever will

i wish that all of the modes were available all of the time instead of switching every day

1 Like

Granted but you’ll suffer through extremely long queue times due to people wanting to play each of them.

I wish they’d rework the golden weapon system into QP and arcade so we can expand it to more skins :confused:

Granted, but the QP weapons will always change color and never match a skin for any character, at any given time and stand out like a bright pink/purple/Limegreen eyesore.

Edit:

I wish for a game mode where you can create a custom char, and ‘select’ any ability currently on either, E shift, Q, and weapon sepperatly.
(Let the monster games begin)

Granted:
But you are forced to only play premade Heroes.

I wish Moira got a Tuxedo Skin.

Granted but it’s just her Glam skin painted black.

I wish I could dance like Moira

Granted. But after a while you realize your elbows are breaking appart.

I ,again, WISH PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO PLAY UPRISING.

Granted everyone is a master at Uprising. Legendary mode falls to the masses. However any other mode is a disaster. People jump off cliffs and run blindly into the opposing team to meet their maker.

I wish I was impervious to death :skull:

Well I don’t really care, uprising is the only eventy I have not beaten on legendary hahaha

1 Like

Granted. Instead of dying you just get teleported back to spawn and stunned for 10 seconds.

I wish people did not blame me for playing Hanzo on defense and getting 2-4 gold medals almost every game

Granted, you’re now teamed up with five Symmetra one-tricks all arguing over who gets to play her.

I wish Sombra would join Overwatch.

Granted she joins only to hack it and become its leader. She changes it to Sombrawatch and everyone is forced to wear weird clothes and some form of purple.

I wish Sombra didn’t hack my heart

granted but in order to stop her hacking your heart you needed an immediate operation to fit a thick metal frame forged from dragonfire that grants immunity to all forms of electrical signals.

I wish lucioball was a permanent mode in custom game.

Granted but then they nerf Lucio to no longer wall ride.

I wish Total Mayhem was available more than Mystery Heroes.

Granted but you can nor anyone else could ever play it.

I wish the next wish wasn’t corruptible.

Granted but then it undoes your wish.

I wish this wish was corruptible.

2 Likes

Granted but the next wish is actually a request since you made no wish to actually corrupt.

I wish someone would leave a comment on my hero concept so i didnt have to make a new topic
ht tps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/zap-hero-concept-jalil-faysal-judge-talon-tank/114202/10

Granted but it had nothing to do with your thread.

I wish this game was more popular.

1 Like

Granted. It is full of actually good players who are not toxic. The game is at its best. However, nobody else can start playing because everyone is so good the learning curve is impossible to go through.

I wish all my friends played overwatch with me

Granted but they are all bronze-level players who drag your Sr down immediately and do nothing but troll you because they find Overwatch boring.

I wish I was working today instead of sitting around the house.