Game: Corrupt-a-wish

granted, you get every skin but got there by buying $1000 of lootboxes.

I wish Hanzo took more skill to be good with.

1 Like

Granted. But everyone that plays him you run across is an elite gamer.

I wish it was Tuesday!!!

Granted but every day is tuesday. You’re always at school or work. Always the day repeats

I wish for brig to be nerfed

Granted! But only when Genji gets healing.
I wish Reinhardt got his bugs fixed.

1 Like

health packs broskie

Granted, but he was fixed by being broken like everyone else.
I wish there was no 20 character requirement.

Granted. The new character requirement is 40.

I wish everyone could have a tasty corndog. Right. Now.

1 Like

Granted. However, the corndog becomes a new trend. The trend lasts for years on end. No one stops talking about that single tasty corndog. The corndog has started a new world order. Europe and Asia are united under a single ruler whose primary goal is to give everyone another tasty corndog. Anyone who complains about the corndog is convicted of treason. There is no escape, only corndog.

I wish that the corndog’s power stops.

2 Likes

Granted. But the chimichanga rises to take it’s place.

I wish everyone could have a tasty chimichanga. Right. Now.

The chimichangas become both sentient and aggressive due to the chemicals used to mass produce and ship them. The chimichanga has taken the legacy of the corndog and shredded it. What was once an icon of peace is now a symbol of terror around the world. There are very few survivors of the Chimi-pocalypse. Those who survived are forced by the chimichangas to mass produce chimichangas for every chimichanga, only increasing their power in numbers.

I wish that food items would stop controlling humanity.

1 Like

Granted. Instead puppies are now controllers of humanity. We are forced to provide treats, belly rubs, and snuggles at every whimper.

I wish I was someone’s puppy

1 Like

Granted, however you still remain a human. You have just pestered someone enough times that they’ve decided it would be easier for you to be their puppy instead of having to repeatedly say no. The puppy hierarchy respects your decision and recognizes you as one of their own.

I wish we can see what the cat kingdom will do following this decision.

1 Like

Granted.
But the cat kingdom will retaliate, which leads to a brutal takeover where the cats start a regime far more brutal and controlling than what the dogs did while in power. The cats decide your fate as a traitor for siding with the dogs during the war, and you are beheaded publicly with the other dog-sympathizing humans.

I wish to go potty.

2 Likes

Granted.
You would have explosive diarrhea

I wish I was smart

2 Likes

Granted.
But you are already smart and a wonderful person as you are, so instead you are cursed with knowledge and your brain can;t take it and you die like that Russian lady in Indiana Jones.

I wish my family was still alive…
…or bicycle, that would be good too…

1 Like

Granted (your bicycle is still alive). But it doesn’t love you anymore.

I wish we were able to kill Doomfist during his ult.

1 Like

Granted but it would cost you your life

I wish Genji got magician skin

1 Like

Granted but he pulls a samurai rabbit out of the hat and it’s dynamite. It’s literally a killing machine and slowly covers the earth in blood and death like a plague.

I wish samurai rabbits weren’t so bada$$

granted, all samurai rabbits get destroyed by super ninja gerbils

i wish we had super ninja gerbils as the next hero

1 Like

Granted, but the forum community claim that they are too OP at launch, so the devs Nerf them to he11

I wish the forums stopped complaining about every new hero

1 Like